2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Kenne Bell 750HP 2.8L Supercharger: Polished
NOTE – Prices may change due to exchange rate & shipping
Please call to confirm
- 2007-2012 Shelby GT500
***Important*** Please fill out this FLASH TUNE ORDER FORM (PDF) and provide it to Kenne Bell. This will ensure they get you the correct flash tune for your car.
***Important*** Please note this kit with a K/B tune is based off a stock engine setup with cat back exhaust at most. Any changes such as cams, headers, head work will not be eligible for the K/B standard tune. You will be responsible for purchasing a hand held tuner and have a custom tune made by a tuning shop of your choice .
• Fits under stock hood*. *Notch on X brace required. No new hood or “Body Lift-Engine Lowering Kit” required.
• Most flexible kit design. Easy to “step up” for racing or “dial down” for street with easy pulley change or Kenne Bell bolt on’s.
• Standard “Mammoth” 168mm Inlet Manifold accepts exclusive Kenne Bell Dual 75mm or168mm Mammoth 2150 and 2350 Throttle Bodies.
• Kenne Bell designed Dual 75mm Throttle Body (+26-74HP low restriction meter/filter (48-63HP). Eliminates “mixing and matching” parts from others.168mm is up to 40 more at higher HP levels.
• Headers, cams, porting etc. not necessary. A 4 minute 1/4” size pulley change is 20-36HP depending on kit.
• BIG BORE™ 2.8H (2.0 PR). +56HP over 1.4 PR Twin Screws. Rated 1200HP.
• Billet anodized or polished case vs. painted cast aluminum.
• +125HP (606 vs. 481) over stock Eaton 122. Same 3” pulley and tune.
• +138HP (655 vs. 517) over stock Eaton 122. Same 2.6” pulley and tune.
• + 357HP over stock (801 vs. 444). Stage 3 Kit 2.5” vs. stock Shelby 3”.
• Kenne Bell SCT Flash Tuner and MAF Extender. Kenne Bell calibrated “RACE TUNE” included with each kit.
• Exclusive Kenne Bell Dual BOOST-A-PUMP™ included with all kits. Larger pumps, fuel rails, lines etc. not required up to 1000HP.
• Smog Legal. EGR etc. not removed.
• Tested by Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords and 5.0 Mustang Magazine.
• Quick easy install.
• Complete kit. No cobbling together a grab bag of parts and then paying a tuner to make it all work.